What we offer
We train all Pearson Anderson staff to ensure all support workers/Nurses go through rigorous compliance and training to make sure top-quality care is given to all clients.
Retention & Relationship Management
Customer relationship management CRM is important in running a successful business. The better the relationship management, the easier it is to conduct business and generate revenue by using technology to improve CRM makes good business sense.
- We have dedicated account managers who are available 24/7 to help and assist with all needs for clients and workers
- We ensure regular contact is made with Candidates to iron out any issues, quickly and effectively
- We ensure regular contact is made with Unit managers to track any progression needed for workers
- Our SLA that we endure to is to make sure that any further training needed for any worker is carried out within 48 hours
- If the query or problem is not handled within 48 hours, then it is passed over to senior management who then have a further 3 working days to rectify the issue
Training for all
Pearson Anderson staff
All our staff are trained by our in-house trainers thoroughly on both theory and practical in all of the modules of care.